1h Free Analyst TimeGNC Holdings Inc (GNC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
GNC Holdings Inc (GNC) is a specialty retailer of health and wellness products. The company’s product portfolio comprises vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements, sports nutrition products, weight management diet, supplements, and energy products, health and wellness products, and other general merchandise. It company distributes products through multi channels including company-owned retail stores, domestic and international franchises, third-party contract manufacturing, e-commerce and corporate partnerships. The company has manufacturing facilities in South Carolina; distribution centers in Leetsdale, Anderson, Indianapolis, and Phoenix in the US; and offices in the US, Canada, Ireland, the UK and China. GNC is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the US.
GNC Holdings Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 05, 2019: GNC Holdings announces Q4 and full year 2018 results
Feb 19, 2019: Rite Aid and GNC announce extension of partnership through 2022
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- GNC Holdings Inc - Key Facts
- GNC Holdings Inc - Key Employees
- GNC Holdings Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- GNC Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services
- GNC Holdings Inc - History
- GNC Holdings Inc - Company Statement
- GNC Holdings Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- GNC Holdings Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: International
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Manufacturing / Wholesale
- Business Segment: US and Canada
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Foreign
- Geographical Segment: United States
- R&D Overview
- GNC Holdings Inc - Corporate Strategy
- GNC Holdings Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- GNC Holdings Inc - Strengths
- GNC Holdings Inc - Weaknesses
- GNC Holdings Inc - Opportunities
- GNC Holdings Inc - Threats
- GNC Holdings Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- GNC Holdings Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Mar 05, 2019: GNC Holdings announces Q4 and full year 2018 results
- Feb 19, 2019: Rite Aid and GNC announce extension of partnership through 2022
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
List of Tables
- GNC Holdings Inc, Key Facts
- GNC Holdings Inc, Key Employees
- GNC Holdings Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- GNC Holdings Inc, Major Products and Services
- GNC Holdings Inc, History
- GNC Holdings Inc, Other Locations
- GNC Holdings Inc, Subsidiaries
- GNC Holdings Inc, Key Competitors
- GNC Holdings Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- GNC Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios
- GNC Holdings Inc, Interim Ratios
- GNC Holdings Inc, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- GNC Holdings Inc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
- GNC Holdings Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- The Vitamin Shoppe
- Natural Health Trends Corp
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Co
- Life Nutrition Products Inc
- Herbalife Nutrition Ltd
- Glanbia Nutritionals Inc
- BellRing Brands Inc