The Global Key Trends in Home Laundry Appliances global briefing offers a comprehensive guide to the retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. The report also identifies the leading companies/brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the competitive landscape - be it new product developments, technological innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Additionally, trade statistics and producer’s shares will answer questions on where appliances are produced and where they are being exported to, how quickly these units are moving, which companies are producing how much, and whether all categories are behaving in the same way. Collectively, this gives a complete view in both marketing and production planning strategies. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Tap into category strengths in different regions
- Western Europe leads sales of ovens, built-in refrigeration and home laundry appliances. North America holds leading position in sales of built-in dishwashers, microwaves, and electric wine coolers
- Asia Pacific leads in sales of built-in hobs and cooker hoods
Higher potential for large cooking appliances within built-in domain
- Built-in refrigeration appliances are mainly for affluent households. Aesthetic requirements are not high for laundry appliances placed in laundry rooms in North America and others
- In contrast, large cooking appliances are considered standard options for more and more integrated kitchens globally
Partnership with developers and kitchen specialists is the key
- Built-in appliance design is closely tied to kitchen cabinets and housing designs where appliance manufacturers need to be involved early to improve end-consumer user experience
- Long-term supply partnerships with developers and kitchen specialists maintains long-term revenues
Setting up showrooms in key markets is critical for expansion
- B2B customers prefer to view and test appliances before they make a final choice, especially for less well known Asian brands
- Showrooms in prime locations in key cities in key markets are critical for market expansion not only for Asian rivals expanding to Western markets but also Western rivals expanding to Asia Pacific and the Middle East and Africa