Non-motor Parkinson's: The Hidden Face-Management and the Hidden Face of Related Disorders, Volume 134, the latest release in the International Review of Neurobiology series, is an up-to-date and comprehensive textbook addressing non-motor aspects of Parkinson's disease, a key unmet need. Specific chapters in this updated release include Therapeutics and NMS in PD, Non-motor effects of conventional and transdermal therapies in PD, Infusion therapy, CDD and NMS in PD, DBS and NMS in PD, TMS and implications for NMS in PD, Botulinum toxin therapy and NMS in PD, and Nutrition and NMS in PD, amongst others.
Including practical tips for non-specialists and clinical algorithms, the book contains contributions from over 40 opinion leaders in the field of movement disorders. It provides practitioners and researchers with a laboratory, to bedside, to caregiver perspective.
- Presents a comprehensive textbook on the non motor aspects of Parkinson's disease
- Includes practical tips and clinical algorithms, and is the only textbook to bring a holistic approach
- Contains contributions from over 40 global opinion leaders in the field of movement disorders
- Provides special chapters on exercise, personalized medicine, osteoporosis, genetics, treatment aspects and nutrition
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Section 2B: Specific Nonmotor Symptoms in Parkinson's Disease, Part 2
25. Autonomic Dysfunction in Parkinson's Disease: Cardiovascular Symptoms, Thermoregulation, and Urogenital Symptoms 26. The Gut and Nonmotor Symptoms in Parkinson's Disease 27. Constipation in Parkinson's Disease 28. Understanding and Treating Pain Syndromes in Parkinson's Disease 29. Sexual Dysfunctions in Parkinson's Disease: An Underrated Problem in a Much Discussed Disorder 30. Osteoporosis: A Hidden Nonmotor Face of Parkinson's Disease 31. Weight in Parkinson's Disease: Phenotypical Significance 32. Visual Dysfunction in Parkinson's Disease 33. Nonmotor Fluctuations in Parkinson's Disease 34. Acute Presentation of Nonmotor Symptoms in Parkinson's Disease
Section 3: Therapeutics and Nonmotor Symptoms in Parkinson's Disease
35. Nonmotor Effects of Conventional and Transdermal Dopaminergic Therapies in Parkinson's Disease 36. Infusional Therapies, Continuous Dopaminergic Stimulation, and Nonmotor Symptoms 37. Deep Brain Stimulation and Nonmotor Symptoms 38. Noninvasive Brain Stimulation and Implications for Nonmotor Symptoms in Parkinson's Disease 39. Botulinum Toxin Therapy for Nonmotor Aspects of Parkinson's Disease 40. Nutrition and Nonmotor Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease 41. Complementary and Alternative Medicine and Exercise in Nonmotor Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease 42. Speech, Voice, and Communication 43. Swallowing Dysfunctions in Parkinson's Disease 44. Palliative Care and Nonmotor Symptoms in Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonism 45. Personalized Medicine and Nonmotor Symptoms in Parkinson's Disease
Section 4: Nonmotor Symptoms in Parkinsonism and Related Disorders
46. Nonmotor Features in Atypical Parkinsonism 47. Nonmotor Symptoms in Vascular and Other Secondary Parkinsonism 48. Nonmotor Symptoms in Dystonia 49. Nonmotor Symptoms in Essential Tremor and Other Tremor Disorders 50. Nonmotor Symptoms in Huntington Disease 51. Nonmotor Symptoms in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: A Systematic Review 52. Nonmotor Manifestations of Wilson's Disease 53. Tourette Syndrome and Chronic Tic Disorders: The Clinical Spectrum Beyond Tics
Section 5: Nonmotor Parkinson's and Future Directions 54. Nonmotor Parkinson's and Future Directions