Over the last few years, it has been observed that the need for and awareness of unified communications and collaboration services among enterprises in India have spiked significantly. Enterprises have been pushing internally to cut on travel costs, yet remain in constant touch with employees, customers, and other business partners. What was earlier considered and meant only for the highest ranked across companies, has now become a part of the technology tool among mid-level to senior executives as well. Web conferencing services is among the most-used conferencing modes and has the highest expected growth rate in the years to come.
This research service analyzes the state of the Web conferencing services market in India during the first half of CY 2016. To cater to the needs of the research study, the publishing team has followed a well-tested step-by-step research methodology, which is an ideal mix of primary and secondary research. Leaders in the market were contacted so as to understand their point of view, market revenue, growth rates, services portfolio, and partnership ecosystem. The study starts with defining the Web conferencing services market, the various segments it can be classified into and the multiple modes of delivery (on-premise and hosted). The author looks into the top trends in Web conferencing along with market drivers and restraints affecting growth in CY 2016. The vertical analysis segment of the study deals with the adoption of Web conferencing services across key industry verticals like Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI), Information Technology (IT)/ IT-enabled Services (ITeS), manufacturing, and media. A small section of the study also deals with how Web conferencing is deployed across large enterprises and Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs). Finally, a competitor analysis has been drawn across important competitors in the market such as Adobe, Citrix, Intercall, Microsoft, Cisco, Saba, IBM, Arkadin, and Avaya to get a perspective of their market dominance. In a nutshell, the study is a short but precise depiction of the Web conferencing services market in India for H1 CY 2016.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the actual and expected market size of Web conferencing services in India in H1 CY 2016 and H2 CY 2016, respectively?
- What are the top trends in Web conferencing?
- What is the vertical and horizontal split for Web conferencing in India?
- How did the competitors (Adobe, Citrix, Intercall, Microsoft, Cisco, Saba, IBM, Arkadin, and Avaya) in Web conferencing perform in H1 CY 2016?
- How many licenses were sold and seats deployed in H1 CY 2016 by competitors in Web conferencing services?
2. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Methodology - Web Conferencing Services Market
- Market Definitions - Web Conferencing Services
- Market Segmentation
- Assumptions and Notes
- Market Highlights - Web Conferencing Services
- Top Trends in Web Conferencing
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
- Vertical Analysis
- Horizontal Analysis
- Licenses and Seats Deployed - Notes and Assumptions
- Licenses Sold - H1 CY 2016
- Seats Deployed - H1 CY 2016
- Market Share Analysis - On Premise Solutions Segment, H1 CY 2016
- Market Share Analysis - Hosted Services Segment,H1 CY 2016
- Revenue Market Share Analysis, H1 CY 2016
- Market Leaders - Product and Solution Updates
- Legal Disclaimer
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: