However, few patients have a perception that the fast turnaround of ambulatory procedures results in diagnostic errors, thereby reducing the credibility of such procedures among such patients. Moreover, the view that the lack of hospitalization after such surgeries may lead to poor post-operative care has also led to a few patients opting for traditional treatments with a larger hospitalization period despite the latter's higher cost. Despite these challenges, the market is expected to grow over the next five years and exhibit a strong CAGR.
- Overview of the global ambulatory surgery market, and present and forecasted market size data over 2015 to 2020
- Overview of the ambulatory surgery market in India, and historical and forecasted market size data over 2012 to 2020
- Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major public and private players operating in the market
- Get a broad understanding of the ambulatory service market in India, the dynamics of the market and current state of the sector
- Strategize marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business plans by understanding the factors driving the growth of the market
- Understand major competitors' business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
- Make more informed business decisions with the help of insightful recommendations provided to succeed in the market
Slide 1: Introduction
Slide 2: Total Population (2010-2011 - 2019-2020), Population Density (2010-2011 - 2019-2020)
Slide 3: Sex Ratio (2005, 2010, 2015, 2020), Population by Age Group (2005, 2010, 2015, 2020), Urbanization Trend (2010-2011 - 2019-2020)
Slide 4: Total Fertility Rate (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020), Infant Mortality Rate (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020), Total Number of Births (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020), Total Number of Death (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020)
Slide 5: Total Literacy Rate (2001, 2011), Rural Literacy (2001, 2011), Urban Literacy (2001, 2011)
Slide 6: GDP at Market Prices (2010-2014), FDI (2010-2014), Inflation Rate (2010-2014), Unemployment Rate (2010-2014)
Slide 7: Access to Safe Drinking Water (2001, 2011), Exchange Rate (2010-2015)
Slide 8: Market Definition & Structure
Slide 9: Global Ambulatory Surgery Market - Market Overview, Size and Growth (2015 - 2020e)
Slide 10: Ambulatory Surgery Market in India - Market Overview, Size and Growth (2012 - 2020e)
Slide 11-12: Market Drivers
Slide 13: Market Challenges
Slide 14: List of Major Players
Slide 15-26: Profiles of Major Players
Slide 27: Key Strategic Recommendations
Slide 28: Research Methodology
1. Dr. Agarwal's Eye Hospital Ltd.
2. Fortis Healthcare Ltd.
1. Apollo Health and Lifestyle Ltd.
2. CARE Hospitals Pvt. Ltd
3. Max Healthcare Institute Ltd.
4. Sankara Nethralaya Pvt. Ltd.
5. Vasan Healthcare Pvt. Ltd
6. Columbia Asia Hospitals Pvt. Ltd.