In 2015, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) banned the products of several players as it felt the combination of caffeine and ginseng used in these products was harmful to human health. Although this negatively impacted the market in the second half of 2015, by the beginning of 2016, most companies had started reintroducing their products after changing the formulation. However, the FSSAI continues to keep a close watch on these products. Despite the regulatory challenges in the industry, the market is expected to exhibit strong growth and more players are expected to foray into the energy drinks segment.
- Overview of the energy drinks market in India and forecasted market size data in terms of value over 2014 to 2020
- Trade analysis of energy drinks in India
- Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major players operating in the market
- Key recent developments associated with the energy drinks market in India
- Get a broad understanding of the energy drinks market in India, the dynamics of the market and current state of the sector
- Strategize marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business plans by understanding the factors driving the growth of the market
- Be informed regarding the key developments in the market of energy drinks in India
- Understand major competitors' business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
Slide 1: Introduction
Slide 2: Total Population (2010-2011 - 2019-2020), Population Density (2010-2011 - 2019-2020)
Slide 3: Sex Ratio (2005, 2010, 2015, 2020), Population by Age Group (2005, 2010, 2015, 2020), Urbanization Trend (2010-2011 - 2019-2020)
Slide 4: Total Fertility Rate (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020), Infant Mortality Rate (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020), Total Number of Births (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020), Total Number of Death (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020)
Slide 5: Total Literacy Rate (2001, 2011), Rural Literacy (2001, 2011), Urban Literacy (2001, 2011)
Slide 6: GDP at Market Prices (2010-2014), FDI (2010-2014), Inflation Rate (2010-2014), Unemployment Rate (2010-2014)
Slide 7: Access to Safe Drinking Water (2001, 2011), Exchange Rate (2010-2015)
Slide 8: Market Definition and Structure
Slide 9: Energy Drinks Market in India - Market Overview, Size and Growth (Value-Wise; 2014 - 2020e)
Slide 10: Export of Energy Drinks - Size (Value-Wise; FY 2013 - FY 2017 and Volume-Wise; FY 2013 - FY 2017)
Slide 11: Export of Energy Drinks - Country-Wise Segmentation (Value-Wise: FY 2015 and FY 2016; Volume-Wise: FY 2015 and FY 2016)
Slide 12: Import of Energy Drinks - Size (Value-Wise; FY 2013 - FY 2017 and Volume-Wise; FY 2013 - FY 2017)
Slide 13: Import of Energy Drinks - Country-Wise Segmentation (Value-Wise: FY 2015 and FY 2016; Volume-Wise: FY 2015 and FY 2016)
Slide 14: Key Opportunities in the Market
Slide 15: Market Drivers
Slide 16: Market Challenges
Slide 17: List of Major Players
Slide 18-27: Profiles of Major Players
Slide 28-29: Key Recent Developments
Slide 30: Research Methodology
1. Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.
2. Goldwin Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
3. Hector Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
4. J. K. Ansell Ltd.
5. Parle Agro Pvt. Ltd.
6. Coca Cola Pvt. Ltd.
7. Monster Beverage Corporation
8. PepsiCo India Holdings Pvt. Ltd.
9. Red Bull India Pvt. Ltd.
10. Universal Group FZ LLC