However, in India forecasted growth may be hampered, mainly because of regional and domestic manufacturers entering the competition with lower-priced dishwashing bars and dishwashing liquids. In addition, the majority of manufacturers are focusing on concentrated ingredients in dishwashing to improve cleaning claims made in marketing efforts and volume sales. Non-regulated concentrated and corrosive ingredients like alkaline and corrosive agents will, however, hamper female skin textures and long-term consumer confidence in such products could be undermined, constituting a potential threat for the manufacturers. The Indian dishwashing market is nevertheless poised to grow over the coming years along with the steady economic growth of the country.
- An overview of the Indian market for dishwashing with current and forecast values and overall growth figure over 2013 to 2020
- Examination of product categories and sub-segments
- Analyses of market trends and current scenario
- Major opportunity areas for the development of dishwashing market
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers and challenges in the industry
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and comprehensive company profiles of major players
- Get a clear understanding of the dishwashing market in India and market dynamics
- Understand the current market segmentation and future growth potential of the dishwashing market in India till 2020 and plan strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Strategize marketing, penetration, expansion, and other business plans by understanding key factors influencing growth in the industry
- Understand your competitors' business structures, strategies and prospects, and respond accordingly
- Make more informed business decisions with the help of insightful recommendations provided to succeed in the dishwashing market
Slide 1: Introduction
Slide 2: Total Population (2010-2020), Population Density (2010 - 2020)
Slide 3: Gender Ratio (2005, 2010, 2015, 2020), Population by Age Group (2005, 2010, 2015, 2020), Urbanization Trend (2010-2020)
Slide 4: Total Fertility Rate (2005-10, 2010-15, 2015-20), Infant Mortality Rate (2005-10, 2010-15, 2015-20), Total Number of Births (2005-10, 2010-15, 2015-20), Total Number of Deaths (2005-10, 2010-15, 2015-20)
Slide 5: Total Literacy Rate (2001-2011), Rural Literacy Rate (2001-2011), Urban Literacy Rate (2001-2011)
Slide 6: GDP at Market Prices (2010-2014), Foreign Direct Investment (2010-2014), Inflation Rate (2010-2014), Unemployment Rate (2010-2015)
Slide 7: Access to Safe Drinking Water by Indian Households (2001-2011), Exchange Rate (2010-2015)
Slide 8: Market Definition & Structure
Slide 9: Market Size & Growth Forecast (2013 - 2020e), Current Market Scenario
Slide 10: Market Segmentation of Dishwashing Bars by Value and Volume (2013, 2014)
Slide 11: Market Segmentation of Dishwashing Liquids by Value and Volume (2013, 2014)
Slide 12: Player-wise Segmentation (2014)
Slide 13: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 14: India's Export of HS code 34022090 (Other preparations put up for retail sale) by Value and Volume (FY 2013 - FY 2016)
Slide 15: Country-wise Export Segmentation based on Value and Volume (FY 2015, FY 2016)
Slide 16: India's Import of HS code 34022090 (Other preparations put up for retail sale) by Value and Volume (FY 2013 - FY 2016)
Slide 17: Country-wise Import Segmentation based on Value and Volume (FY 2015, FY 2016)
Slide 18: India's Export of HS code 34029019 (Other Synthetic Detergents) by Value and Volume (FY 2013 - FY 2016)
Slide 19: Country-wise Export Segmentation based on Value and Volume (FY 2015, FY 2016)
Slide 20: India's Import of HS code 34029019 (Other Synthetic Detergents) by Value and Volume (FY 2013 - FY 2016)
Slide 21: Country-wise Import Segmentation based on Value and Volume (FY 2015, FY 2016)
Slide 22: Key Market Opportunities
Slide 23: Drivers - Summary
Slide 24: Challenges - Summary
Slide 25: List of Major Players
Slide 26-41: Major Company Profiles
Slide 42: Latest Trends and Associated Developments in the Indian Dishwashing Industry
Slide 43-44: Research Methodology
1. Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd.
2. Dabur India Ltd.
3. Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
4. Jyothy Laboratories Ltd.
1. Nirma Ltd.
2. Amway India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
3. Reckitt Benckiser (India) Pvt. Ltd.
4. Rohit Surfactants Pvt. Ltd.