The report includes:
- Information on supply and usage in 130 markets across the regions. This term is to refer to the semi-hard cheese with holes. It includes variants such as Swiss style cheese as termed in North America and Oceania. However, it does not include Dutch type cheese such as Maasdam or Leerdammer.
- The report provides information on:
- Consumption volume (tonnes) and total market value, 2011-2017F
- Manufacturer supply (2016 only),
- Volume Channel distribution split into retail, food service and industrial applications 2016 only
- Local production versus imports at country and regional level for 2016 only
Emmental Cheese is segmented four forms of presentation:
- Portion blocks
The year series is 2011-2017F with forecasts to 2022.