Core components, such as compressor, electric motor and controller determine the quality, performance, expectancy and safety of the whole machine. They are also driving the upgrading of household appliance industry by reducing energy consumption, pollution and production costs. These components are made from glass, plastic, steel plate, etc.
According to the report, in recent years, upstream industries along the household appliance industry chain, such as material, component, mould and manufacturing equipment industries have been developing their scales and production techniques. By the end of 2016, total production capacity of the refrigerator compressor industry had exceeded 140 million and that of air conditioner compressors is over 150 million. China's household appliance component manufacturing is quite mature and occupies an important position in the international market. Apart from serving the domestic market, Chinese companies also export large quantities of household appliance components. However, China still imports high-end household appliance components.
China's household appliance component industry is looking to improve the energy efficiency of the whole machine, control product quality and production costs, and make the production and use of household appliances more environmental friendly. Compared with the early 1990s, mainstream refrigerator compressors have reduced their energy consumption by 60%.
The report predicts that China's household appliance production volume will continue to increase in the next few years, driving the development of the household appliance component industry.
This report analyzes 16 household appliance component manufacturers listed in A-share market in China.
The report is composed of two parts: the first part is enterprise profiles and the second part is the operation status of these enterprises in the recent decade (presently 2006 to 2016, we will update it to the latest as time goes by).
The operation status is demonstrated from the following perspectives: (1)financial indexes, such as earnings per share, book value per share (BPS), sales per share, net cash flow per share, return on net worth and debt to asset ratio; (2) indexes on the income statement, such as revenue, operating profit, net profit and EBIT; (3) indexes on the income statement, such as revenue, operating profit, net profit and EBIT; (4) indexes on the balance sheet, such as liquid asset, fixed asset, current liability, non-current liability, capital reserve and shareholders' equity.
- Earnings per Share
- Book Value per Share (BPS)
- Sales per Share (SPS)
- Net Cash Flow per Share from Operations
- Net Cash Flow per Share (CNY)
- Return on Net Worth
- Net Profit Margin on Total Assets
- Return on Invested Capital (ROIC) (%)
- Gross Profit Margin on Sales (%)
- Net Profit Margin on Sales (%)
- EBIT Margin (%)
- EBITDA Margin (%)
- Debt to Asset Ratio (%)
- Total Asset Turnover (times)
- Cash/Operating Income Received from Sales of Goods or Services
- YOY Growth Rate of Operating Revenue (%)
- YOY Growth Rate of Operating Profit (%)
- YOY Growth Rate of Net Profit Attributable to Shareholders of Parent Company (%)
- Gross Revenue (CNY, million)
- Total Operating Costs (CNY, million)
- Revenue (CNY, million)
- Operating Profit (CNY, million)
- Total Profit (CNY, million)
- Net Profit (CNY, million)
- Net Profit Attributable to Shareholders of Parent Company (CNY, million)
- Non-recurring Items (CNY, million)
- Net Profit Deducting Non-recurring Items (CNY, million)
- R&D Costs (CNY, million)
- Earnings Before Interest and Tax (EBIT) (CNY, million)
- Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) (CNY, million)
- Liquid Asset (CNY, million)
- Fixed Asset (CNY, million)
- Long-term Equity Investment
- Total Assets (CNY, million)
- Liquid Liability (CNY, million)
- Non-current Liability (CNY, million)
- Total Liability (CNY, million)
- Capital Reserve (CNY, million)
- Surplus Reserve (CNY, million)
- Undistributed Profit (CNY, million)
- Shareholders' Equity (CNY, million)
- Equity Attributable to Shareholders of Parent Company (CNY, million)
- Cash Received from Sales of Goods and Services (CNY, million)
- Cash Flow from Operations (CNY, million)
- Cash Paid to Purchase Fixed Assets, Intangible Assets and Other Long-term Assets (CNY, million)
- Cash Paid for Investments (CNY, million)
- Cash Flow from Investments (CNY, million)
- Cash Received from Investors (CNY, million)
- Cash Received from Borrowings (CNY, million)
- Cash Flow from Financing (CNY, million)
- Net Increase of Cash and Cash Equivalents (CNY, million)
- Cash and Cash Equivalents, End of Period (CNY, million)
- Depreciation and Amortization (CNY, million)
- Shanghai Highly (Group) Co., Ltd. (600619.SH)
- Shanghai Highly (Group) Co., Ltd. (603366.SH)
- Jiangsu Liba Enterprise Joint-Stock Co., Ltd. (603519.SH)
- Zhejiang Langdi Group Co., Ltd. (603726.SH)
- Huayi Compressor Co., Ltd. (000404.SZ)
- Zhejiang Dun'An Artificial Environment Co., Ltd. (002011.SZ)
- Zhejiang Sanhua Intelligent Controls Co., Ltd. (002050.SZ)
- Suzhou Hesheng Special Material Co., Ltd. (002290.SZ)
- Zhe Jiang Kangsheng Co., Ltd. (002418.SZ)
- Guosheng Financial Holding Inc. (002670.SZ)
- Guangdong Sunwill Precising Plastic Co., Ltd. (002676.SZ)
- Jiangsu Xiuqiang Glasswork Co., Ltd. (300160.SZ)
- Zhenjiang Dongfang Electric Heating Technology Co., Ltd. (300217.SZ)
- Changshu Tianyin Electromechanical Co., Ltd. (300342.SZ)
- Jiangmen Idear-Hanyu Electrical Joint-Stock Co., Ltd. (300403.SZ)
- Anhui Julong Transmission Technology Co., Ltd. (300475.SZ)
Background research defines the range of products and industries, which proposes the key points of the research. Proper classification will help clients understand the industry and products in the report.
Secondhand material research is a necessary way to push the project into fast progress. The analyst always chooses the data source carefully. Most secondhand data they quote is sourced from an authority in a specific industry or public data source from governments, industrial associations, etc. For some new or niche fields, they also "double-check" data sources and logics before they show them to clients.
Primary research is the key to solve questions, which largely influence the research outputs. The analyst may use methods like mathematics, logical reasoning, scenario thinking, to confirm key data and make the data credible.
The data model is an important analysis method. Calculating through data models with different factors weights can guarantee the outputs objective.
The analyst optimizes the following methods and steps in executing research projects and also forms many special information gathering and processing methods.
1. Analyze the life cycle of the industry to understand the development phase and space.
2. Grasp the key indexes evaluating the market to position clients in the market and formulate development plans
3. Economic, political, social and cultural factors
4. Competitors like a mirror that reflects the overall market and also market differences.
5. Inside and outside the industry, upstream and downstream of the industry chain, show inner competitions
6. Proper estimation of the future is good guidance for strategic planning.