"Cigars and Cigarillos in Sweden, 2017" is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Swedish market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
The Swedish cigar and cigarillo market has been in broad decline since the early 1990s, with per capita consumption very low at 4.32 pieces per person in 2016. The market is affected by a wider move away from smoking, as well as the impact of tax and duty increases.
- The leader of the Swedish cigar and cigarillo market is the Scandinavian Tobacco Group (STG).
- The Swedish market for cigars and cigarillos is in a long-term decline, affected by a wider move away from smoking, as well as the impact of tax and duty increases.
- Per capita consumption is forecast to fall 16.4% to 3.68 pieces in 2025.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
02 Market context
03 Market size and structure
04 Production and trade
05 Taxation and retail prices
06 Manufacturers and brands
07 The smoking population
08 Operating constraints
10 Prospects and forecasts