The research service primarily focuses on the changing trends in the pharmaceutical industry with respect to drug research and development, manufacturing, supply chain, and marketing.
The study provides key insights into the transforming pharmaceutical value chain, with the adoption of technology and shift towards digitalization of key processes across drug development and manufacturing as well as supply chain and logistics. It also analyzes the dynamics catalyzing growth, profiles organizations promising significant growth opportunities, and outlines innovative industry trends of key participants who play a vital role in the pharmaceutical landscape. Furthermore, the research also highlights the adoption of newer business models by the game-changing companies to adapt to the changing trend of a value-based care model as opposed to the traditional volume-based model.
Key Target Audience:
- Small to mid-sized pharma and biotech companies which need to benchmark their capabilities with respect to the game-changing companies
- Big pharma companies interested in gaining an understanding of the competitive landscape with respect to strategic growth levers
The research service covers the top 5 pharmaceutical companies in the United States (US), based on their industry position. The companies included in the study are Pfizer, Gilead, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co., and Amgen.
These companies are benchmarked across 5 key growth levers:
- Core areas of focus
- Digital footprint
- Value chain excellence
- Strategic collaborations and partnerships
- Beyond the pill services and solutions
The benchmarking across these strategic growth levers would provide insights into their positioning with respect to the changing market landscape as well as measures taken by these companies to align themselves with these changing market needs. Furthermore, there are additional highlights provided on the companies being profiled.
Highlights of the company profiles include:
- Company snapshot
- Performance analysis (market revenue forecast)
- Portfolio analysis
- Key marketed products and patent expiry
- SWOT analysis
- Strategic analysis of growth levers Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- What are the key therapeutic focus areas for the leading pharmaceutical companies in the US?
- What are the major growth levers affecting the growth trajectory of pharma companies in the US?
- In what ways are these growth levers impacting the company profitability?
- Which are the major game-changing companies in the US?
- What are the strategies adopted by these companies to meet the changing market needs?
- How are the companies performing across these strategic growth levers?
2. Key Questions this Study will Answer
3. US Pharma Ecosystem
4. 5 Big Themes for Innovation in US Pharma Companies
5. Top 10 US Pharma Companies
6. Strategic Growth Lever 1 - Focus on Core Areas
6.1. Focus on Core Areas
7. Strategic Growth Lever 2 - Digital Footprint
7.1. Digital Footprint
8. Strategic Growth Lever 3 - Value Chain Excellence
8.1. Value Chain Excellence
9. Strategic Growth Lever 4 - Strategic Collaborations/Alliances or Partnerships
9.1. Strategic Collaborations/Alliances or Partnerships
10. Strategic Growth Lever 5 - Beyond the Pill Services and Solutions
10.1. Beyond the Pill Services and Solutions
11. Company Profile - Pfizer
11.1. Pfizer Company Snapshot
11.2. Company Performance Analysis
11.3. Company Portfolio Analysis
11.4. Top 10 Marketed Products and Patent Expiry
11.5. Company SWOT Analysis
11.6. Strategic Analysis of Growth Levers
12. Company Profile - Gilead
12.1. Gilead Company Snapshot
12.2. Company Performance Analysis
12.3. Company Portfolio Analysis
12.4. Top 10 Marketed Products and Product Expiry
12.5. Company SWOT Analysis
12.6. Strategic Analysis of Growth Levers
13. Company Profile - Johnson & Johnson
13.1. JNJ Company Snapshot
13.2. Company Performance Analysis
13.3. Company Portfolio Analysis
13.4. Top 10 Marketed Products and Patent Expiry
13.5. Company SWOT Analysis
13.6. Strategic Analysis of Growth Levers
14. Company Profile - Merck & Co.
14.1. Merck Company Snapshot
14.2. Company Performance Analysis
14.3. Company Portfolio Analysis
14.4. Top 10 Marketed Products and Patent Expiry
14.5. Company SWOT Analysis
14.6. Strategic Analysis of Growth Levers
15. Company Profile - Amgen
15.1. Amgen Company Snapshot
15.2. Company Performance Analysis
15.3. Company Portfolio Analysis
15.4. Top 10 Marketed Products and Patent Expiry
15.5. Company SWOT Analysis
15.6. Strategic Analysis of Growth Levers
16. The Last Word
16.1. The Last Word
16.2. Legal Disclaimer