Disaster recovery and backup continue to drive the rapid uptake of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) cloud solutions in the Philippines The complete migration of contact center infrastructure to the cloud is also expected to take place in the next 3–5 years.
Enterprises will be adopting a hybrid form of deployment, deploying on-premise core routing applications, but adopting other value-added applications such as recording, reporting, and analysis through the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model.
2. Market Drivers and Restraints
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
- Revenue Forecast
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Service Type
- Revenue Forecast by Service Type
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Demand Analysis-Vertical
- Demand Analysis-Horizontal
- Competitive Factors and Assessment
- Market Participant Profile-ePLDT
- Market Participant Profile-Globe Telecom
- Market Participant Profile-IP Converge Data Services, Inc.
- Emerging Trends
- Legal Disclaimer
- Market Engineering Methodology
- Market Engineering Measurements