The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Transparent Hard Optical Window with High-temperature Stability
- Carbon Nanotubes Used for Making Cost-effective Energy Storage Device
- Thermoset Composites with Exceptional Impact Properties
- Sealing Elastomer With a Wide Operating Temperature Range
- Non-reactive Impact Modifier with Easy Dispersion Characteristic
- Patents Covering Application of Advanced Composites