The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Inorganic Fullerene-like Nanostructures for Reducing Friction
- Graphene for Developing 2D Materials’ Measurement Equipment
- Nanocoating for Boosting Efficiency of Solar Panels
- Novel Pigments Based on Nanoparticles for Digital Printing
- Use of Electrocrystallization for Manufacturing Nanocrystals
- Patents Covering Application of Nanotechnology Across Industries