The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Nano-based Battery with Longer Shelf Life and High Power Densities
- Nanotechnology Promotes Development of Fluorescent Probes for Diagnostic and Clinical Applications
- Pastry Dough Inspires Graphene Composite Production
- Nanotechnology Enables a Patch Technology that Can Be Used in Diagnostics
- Nanotechnology Incorporated into Fibers for Use across Multiple Applications
- Patents Cover Development Process for Nanocrystals and New Forms and Applications