The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Nanocoating for Dental Implants to Prevent Peri-implantitis
- Graphene Oxide-based Coating for Lithium-sulfur Battery Electrode
- Nanoceramic Coating for Surface Protection in Nuclear Reactors
- Polymeric Gel Coating Offering Anti-icing Properties
- Graphene-based Coating as Barrier Layer on Silicate Glass
- Industry Contacts