The issue of the Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TOE profiles the research advances in coating technologies that can facilitate high performance of batteries, implants, and other products. The issue also profiles a coating innovation that acts as a barrier layer for glass and other substrates.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Polymeric Fabric Coated with Non-synthetic Rubber for Industrial Applications
- Fabric Coated with Vinyl with High Water Proofing Capability
- Polymeric-coated Fabric for Storing Flammable Materials
- Coated Fabric for Use in Healthcare Industry
- Comparative Analysis of Innovations and IP Trends
- Analyst’s Perspectives
- Key Patents Focusing on the Development of Coatings for Fabrics