"Cigarettes in the Ivory Coast, 2017", is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Ivory Coast market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
The Ivory Coast has traditionally been one of the most promising markets for cigarette manufacturers and importers. A relatively stable economy, rising income levels and steady population growth have all helped to boost volumes. Sales expanded strongly between 2010 and 2014 following new equipment being installed by SITAB and were estimated at 4.44 billion pieces in 2014. Only because of the impact of rising prices brought about by a change in tax rates has the market suffered a correction with volumes dropping 4.0% in 2015 to 4.26 billion pieces with a further fall forecast for 2016.
- The incidence of smoking is put at 16.3% in 2016 and is increasing, having risen from 12.6% in 2003.
- Prospects for the cigarette market over the coming decade are for further growth.
- Overall sales are forecast to reach 5.45 billion pieces in 2026 which is 32.9% up on 2016.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
2. Market Size
3. Market Structure
4. Manufacturers & Brands
5. Taxation & Retail Prices
5.2. Retail Prices
6. The Smoking Population
7. Production & Trade
8. Operating constraints
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings
8.3. Government Restrictions
9. Company Profiles
10. Prospects & Forecasts
11.1. What is this Report About?
11.2. Time Frame
11.3. Product Category Coverage
11.7. Contact Us
List of Tables
Table 1: Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2016, Million Pieces
Table 2: Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2016
Table 3: Market Breakdown by Type: Filter v Plain, 2000-2015, Million Pieces
Table 4: Market Breakdown by Type: Filter v Plain, 2000-2015, %
Table 5: Segmentation by Price Sector, 2005 & 2006, %
Table 6: Manufacturer Sales & Market Share, 2000-2016, Million Pieces
Table 7: Manufacturer Sales & Market Share, %, 2000-2016
Table 8: Cigarette Prices, Leading Brands, 2003-2010
Table 9: Smoking Population, 1990-2016
Table 10: Adult Prevalence of Smoking (15+), 2009
Table 11: Cigarette Production, 1990-2015
Table 12: Cigarette Imports, 1990-2015
Table 13: Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2005-2015, Million Pieces
Table 14: Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2005-2015, %
Table 15: Cigarette Exports, 1990-2015
Table 16: Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2005-2015, Million Pieces
Table 17: Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2005-2015, %
Table 18: Société Ivoirienne des Tabacs (SITAB) SA
Table 19: Consumption Forecasts, 2016-2026
List of Figures
Figure 1: Methodology