This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts innovations in bone scaffolds, LEDs, thermal energy storage, plastic biodegradation, and fiber optics.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
- Polymer-coated Silver Ion Bone Scaffold for Osteomyelitis
- Energy-efficient LED with Decreased Production Costs
- Thermal Energy Storage Reduces the Size and Weight of Batteries in Electric Vehicles
- Biodegradation and Recycling of Synthetic Plastic Polymers Using Novel Bacterial Species
- Auto Cleaning Process for Improved Spreading of Light Energy in Fibre Optics