This Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in biological solutions for treatment of plastic waste. Biological solutions are being explored by stakeholders to overcome the issues posed by thermochemical processes. The TOE focusses on various technology innovations in biological solutions for treatment of plastic waste and provides insights on technology adoption and funding scenario globally. Corresponding patents are also provided along with industry interactions.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Alternative Way to Treat Aquaculture Wastewater Sustainably
- Biomass Torrefaction for Converting Biomass into Biocoal
- Novel Fuel Production Technology for Converting Woody Biomass to Jet Fuel
- Manufacture of Industrial Chemicals Using Waste Biomass
- Decoding Metabolism of Microorganisms to Increase Yield of Industrial Chemicals
- Industry Contacts