The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
- Newcastle Fertility Centre Granted Licence for Mitochondrial Replacement Therapy
- Enhancing Cancer Immunotherapies through Probody™ Therapeutics
- AveXis’ Novel Gene Therapy Candidate, AVXS-101, Completes Phase I Trial
- eGenesis Raises $38 Million to Use CRISPR Technology for Xenotransplantation
- Clinical Trial Analysis for Next-generation Cancer Immunotherapies
- Summary of Key Contacts