The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Use of Exfoliation Process for Boron Nitride Manufacturing
- Two-dimensional Nanolayers of Molybdenum Disulfide for Optoelectronic Devices
- Composite Material Reinforced with Graphene and Carbon Fibers
- Three-dimensional Structure Developed Using Graphene
- Comparative Analysis Illustrate Increasing Focus on 2D Materials
- Demands from Industries for Higher Performance Materials Driving the Need for New Solutions
- Patents on Two-dimensional Nanomaterials and Methods of their Manufacturing