They are used for healthcare, personal care, adhesives, and thermal interface applications to name a few. Some of the key material developers include Momentive Materials, Wacker Chemie, Bluestar Silicones, and Dow Corning.
The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Hybrid Silicone-based, Pressure-sensitive Adhesives for Transdermal Drug Delivery
- High-performance silicone resin for automotive and transportation industry
- Silicone Hybrid Resin that can be Used in High Solids Coatings
- Ionic silicones for improving the efficiency of personal care products
- Nanogenerator that has the Capability to Charge Electronics Devices with Human Motion
- Key Patents Related to Silicones
- Key Contacts