Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
The Health and wellness cluster covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies and imaging technologies and platforms.
- New Optical Biopsy Technique for Better Prostate Cancer Screening
- Non-invasive, Non-ionizing Imaging Solution for Pre-clinical In Vivo Diagnosis
- Low Dose 3D Dental Imaging for Greater Flexibility in Scanning
- Optical Biopsy Tool for Gastrointestinal Disease Diagnosis
- Unique Angiography System for Intraoperative Guidance and Immediate Assessment of the Patient
- Novel Elastography Tool for Non-invasive Assessment of Liver Health
- Brain Computer Interface (BCI) Allows Accurate Typing for Movement Impaired
- Ultra-high Frequency MRI and Multimodal Systems for Small Animal Imaging
- Industry Contacts