The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Coating Flexible Glass Using a Roll-to-roll Process
- Tool Coating for Addressing Tablet Manufacturing Issues
- Coating for Enabling Reuse of Paper
- Steel Protection Coating against Cavitation and Corrosion Damage of Ships
- Ultra-thin Coating Material for Boosting Life of Lithium-sulfur Batteries
- Key Industry Interactions