The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Coating with Better Gloss and Color Retention Ability
- Coating with Low VOC Content for Complex Assemblies
- Coating System with Reduced Coating Cycle and Curing Temperature
- Coating Formulation for Effective Drug Release
- US Leads in Commercializing and Expanding Product Lines for Powder Coatings followed by Europe
- Analyst’s Point of View
- Patents Covering Fabrication and Application of Powder Coatings