The Medical Device TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports on new and emerging technologies and advances in R&D; product development; and regulatory matters related to neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
- Smartphone-attached Miniature Vital Signs Monitoring Sensor
- Finger-free Continuous Monitoring Smartwatch
- Miniature Ingestible Capsule for Monitoring Central Body Temperature
- Convective Radiofrequency Water Vapor Therapy
- Regenerative Autologous Wound Healing Solution
- Virtual Reality Technology-based Rehabilitation System
- Minimally Invasive Aquablation for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Innovative Cell Therapy for Bone Repair
- Industry Contacts