The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Natural Coagulants and Chemicals for Heavy Metal Removal from Wastewater
- Organic Coagulants for the Treatment of Wastewater and Algae Control
- Biodegradable Coagulants Manufactured Using Organic Polymers for Improving Membrane Performance in Water Treatment
- Ingenious Solutions for Wastewater Treatment Technology Using Sustainable Products
- Wastewater Treatment is the Top Application Area of Focus
- Quest for Optimizing Coagulation in Wastewater Treatment Is Widely Influenced by Eco-friendly Coagulants
- Biocoagulants and Biopolymers are Key Materials of Interest among Top Patent Assignees