The Future Tech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures emerging innovations in research and development, or profile existing technologies which have seen a resurgence in terms of new markets and applications. It usually provides a technology overview, drivers, challenges, research and development, analyst insights and key patent information. In some cases, technology convergence scenarios and future growth opportunities are outlined. It covers innovations and technologies in a variety of industry spaces including manufacturing, sensors, electronics, information and communications technologies, networks, lighting technologies, healthcare, medical devices, materials and coatings, and developments in the energy sector that contribute toward a sustainable and greener world.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
- Technology Background
- Important Artificial Photosynthesis Schemes
- Drivers and Restraints
- Region-wise Technology Development Scenario
- Bionic Leaf Transforms Sunlight to Liquid fuel
- Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) using Artificial Photosynthesis
- Artificial Solar Leaf Produces Sustainable Fuel
- Revolutionary Leap Forward in Artificial Photosynthesis
- Strategic Insights for Artificial Photosynthesis Technology
- Technology Roadmap for Artificial Photosynthesis
- Recent Patents Related to Artificial Photosynthesis
- Industry Contacts