The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Batteries Using Sodium Ion-based Chemistry
- Nanoencapsulation Technology for Effective Drug Release
- Carbon Nanomembrane Film for Separation Processes
- Graphene Nanoplatelet with Enhanced Electrical Conductivity and Mechanical Properties
- Flexible Sensors with Exceptional Properties to Address Industry Needs
- Patents Covering Application of Nanotechnology