The executive brief gives an overview of the latest developments and announcements in the OTT video market in India in the last one year. It recounts interesting trends and market behaviour of all the OTT platforms in the country, including strategic alliances, collaborations and partnerships which have shaped the industry. It gives an outlook of the investments and funding being pumped into various platforms and the impact of such developments.
This executive brief includes the following segments. Scope: key OTT platforms, new market entrants, global participants, value-added features, services expansion, partnerships and strategic alliances between ecosystem stakeholders, funding and investments. Geographic scope: India
Key Questions Answered:
- Who are the key OTT companies and latest entrants in India?
- What are the growth opportunities and new services expected?
- What are the key trends to watch out for this year (2017)?
- What is the level of investment that is being pumped into this market?
- Executive Brief on OTT Video, India
- OTT Video Market Ecosystem
- Key Market HighlightsJanuary 2016-December 2016
- Go-to Market Strategy-Funding and Investments
- Go-to Market Strategy-Value-Added Features
- Go-to Market Strategy-Content Partnerships and Alliances
- Global Operations of OTT Platforms
- Top Market Mover-Hotstar
- Notable Others-dittoTV
- Notable Others-Netflix
- Notable Others-Amazon Prime Instant Video
- Related News