"Aksh Optifibre Ltd - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. You will find information on the business structure, areas of operation, products and services offered by the company. It also comprises SWOT analysis, key ratios, historical financial data and insider’s view on financial stability and industrial ranking with financial forecasts for two- year period.
This report is a decisive resource for industry executives and stakeholders who are looking to access key information about "Aksh Optifibre Ltd". It helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. The author strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Aksh Optifibre Limited (AOL) designs, manufactures and sells optical fibre cables. It is a major e-Governance service provider. It serves various industry verticals and its client base in India includes Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL) and other government sectors such as defence and the railways. Over the years, the company has expanded its footprint overseas and currently exports its products to the US, South America, Europe, the Commonwealth of Independent States, Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
- AOL’s diversification plan to manufacture ophthalmic lens is progressing as per schedule and will be operational by Q1 2017.
- 1 STOP AKSH, the service division of the company has further extended its footprint in the green energy space with the recent launch of Emergency LED Bulbs in Rajasthan. The company will soon expand its product portfolio in the LED lighting space to offer a wide range of choices to its consumers.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate business strategies - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategies
- Major products and services - A descriptive list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Company history -Major milestones achieved by the company
- Stock details- Ticker code at BSE and NSE, Market capitalization, Share price, 52 week relative performance at BSE, share holding pattern for the recent quarter
- Major Mergers & Acquisitions trends-a descriptive strategic acquisitions done by the company during the course of operations
- Financial Analysis- Five year financial summary; financial performance analysis of the company- a yearly and quarterly
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements with 5 years history.
- Cost structure- Five year cost structure analysis as percentage of sales
- Industry and peer competitors - Competitive economic environment in the industry and comparative financial analysis of peers.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Recent developments and Investment-Includes recent activities and strategies followed by the company and investments done and planned for future
- Outlook- Outlook of the industry with growth drivers
- Analysts’ view on the company with forecast for two year period.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information wherever necessary
Reasons to Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aksh Optifibre Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
2. Product and Services
3. Key Strengths
4. Business Strategies
5. Strategies during FY16
6. Financials of Aksh Optifibre Ltd.
- Five year performance Analysis (FY2012-2016)
- Annual performance Analysis (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Quarterly performances Analysis (October-December 2016 vs October-December 2015)
7. Cost structure analysis as percentage of Total Income
8. Peer comparison analysis as percentage of Net income
- Vindhya Telelinks Ltd
- Himachal Futuristic Communications Ltd
- Birla Cable Ltd
- Paramount Communications Ltd
9. SWOT Analysis
10. Future Plans and Investments
11. Outlook and Analyst view
List of Tables
- List of Key Employees
- Stock Details
- Share Holdings-Quarter ending December 2016
- Major Milestones
- Five year Financial Summary (FY2012-2016)
- Key Financial Ratios (FY2012-2016)
- Quarterly Financials (October-December 2015 to October-December 2016)
- Cost structure as percentage of Total income (FY2012-FY2016)
- Peer Comparison as percentage of Net income (FY2016)
- Heat Chart-Peers (FY2016)
- Income Statement Forecast (FY2017 and FY2018)
List of Figures
- Relative performance of Stock at BSE (Recent 52 Week period)
- Company Performance (FY2012-FY2016)
- Cost Structure as percentage of Total Income (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Peers Performance (FY2016)