"Indian Acrylics Ltd - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. You will find information on the business structure, areas of operation, products and services offered by the company. It also comprises SWOT analysis, key ratios, historical financial data and insider’s view on financial stability and industrial ranking with financial forecasts for two- year period.
This report is a decisive resource for industry executives and stakeholders who are looking to access key information about "Indian Acrylics Ltd". It helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. The author strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Indian Acrylics Ltd is one of the biggest and most efficient acrylic fiber manufacturers and an important player in the global industry with exports to Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Its product range comprises staple, tow and tops in regular and high shrink. The company caters to all segments of the textile industry and product can be found in garments especially winter wear like sweaters, shawls, work clothing, furnishing fabrics (indoor and outdoor), blankets, carpets, toys, etc.
- Its production facility is located at Harkishanpura, District Sangrur, Punjab, India. It has a capacity of 42000 MTPA and 5400 MTPA of tow to tops conversion.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate business strategies - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategies
- Major products and services - A descriptive list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Company history -Major milestones achieved by the company
- Stock details- Ticker code at BSE and NSE, Market capitalization, Share price, 52 week relative performance at BSE, share holding pattern for the recent quarter
- Major Mergers & Acquisitions trends-a descriptive strategic acquisitions done by the company during the course of operations
- Financial Analysis- Five year financial summary; financial performance analysis of the company- a yearly and quarterly
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements with 5 years history.
- Cost structure- Five year cost structure analysis as percentage of sales
- Industry and peer competitors - Competitive economic environment in the industry and comparative financial analysis of peers.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Recent developments and Investment-Includes recent activities and strategies followed by the company and investments done and planned for future
- Outlook- Outlook of the industry with growth drivers
- Analysts’ view on the company with forecast for two year period.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information wherever necessary
Reasons to Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Indian Acrylics Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
2. Advantage Indian Acrylics
3. Business Strategies
4. Strategies during FY16
5. Financials of Indian Acrylics
- Five year performance Analysis (FY2012-2016)
- Annual performance Analysis (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Quarterly performances Analysis (July-September 2016 vs July-September 2015)
6. Cost structure analysis as percentage of Total Income
7. Peer comparison analysis as percentage of Net income
- Rajapalayam Mills Ltd
- Amarjyothi Spinning Mills Ltd
- Shiva Texyarn Ltd
- Damodar Industries Ltd
8. SWOT Analysis
9. Outlook and Analyst view
List of Tables
- List of Key Employees
- Stock Details
- Share Holdings-Quarter ending December 2016
- Five year Financial Summary (FY2012-2016)
- Key Financial Ratios (FY2012-2016)
- Quarterly Financials (July-September 2015 to July-September 2016)
- Cost structure as percentage of Total income (FY2012-FY2016)
- Peer Comparison as percentage of Net income (FY2016)
- Heat Chart-Peers (FY2016)
- Income Statement Forecast (FY2017 and FY2018)
List of Figures
- Relative performance of Stock at BSE (Recent 52 Week period)
- Company Performance (FY2012-FY2016)
- Cost Structure as percentage of Total Income (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Peers Performance (FY2016)