The VoLTE Services & Subscribers Market Report provides accurate data and analyses - including market size, forecasts, and market trends - to help clients make better business decisions in the mobile VoIP services and subscribers market.
- Market Size and Forecast report in Excel
- Market Analysis report in PDF
- OTT mVoIP Deployment Tracker lists deployments by provider and mobile device OS availability
- VoLTE Deployment Tracker lists deployments by service provider and start date for VoLTE and deployments by provider
- Analyst-led conference call with presentation, plus one-on-one time with the analyst to ask questions
I. Top Takeaways: VoLTE Is Ramping Up, but Revenue Remains to Be Seen
II. VoLTE Is Quickly Ramping Up, with Improvements in Network Efficiencies as the Chief Driver
a. In each of those 63 VoLTE networks, existing subscribers become de facto VoLTE users when they upgrade their device to an LTE-capable one
b. The ramp up is good news but there is still no rush, even with the ecosystem in place, barriers removed and issues solved. . .
c. . . . but in the meantime, the VoLTE front runners are ramping up VoLTE users! Asia Pacific is poised for driving the VoLTE market through 2020 For VoLTE related revenue, we looked at existing voice plans
d. VoLTE roaming is the next big thing, fueling the LBO (RAVEL) vs. S8HR debate
e. Meanwhile, the pace of commercialization of 3G mobile W-AMR HD voice continues to grow. . .
f. . . . And native mVoIP has been available for some time
g. Technical issues inherent to 3G are fixed but there is still no incentive to offer mVoIP as a service; good old voice is still good