Environmental Auditing: Federal Air Quality MACT Standards for Upstream Oil and Natural Gas Processing provides environmental audit checklists for the air quality management rules in 40 CFR Part 63 specific to:
- Natural gas processors, producers, transmitters and distributors.
- Oil Companies.
- Crude oil producers, transmitters and distributors.
For the Subparts of 40 CFR Part 63 covered in this guide see Topics below.
This Air Quality MACT Standards for Upstream Oil and Natural Gas Processing publication is offered in conjunction with Environmental Auditing: Federal Compliance Guide. The Air Quality Management module in this Federal Guide covers air quality regulations that apply broadly to a variety of industrial operations. This Air Quality MACT for Upstream Oil and Natural Gas Processing publication includes additional requirements that specifically apply to upstream oil extraction and initial natural gas processing and is intended to complement the general Air Quality Management module of the Federal Guide and our related publication Onshore and Offshore Upstream Oil and Gas Operations: Federal Auditing Guide.
The Environmental Auditing: Federal Compliance Guide is also complemented by the full range of 50 Environmental State Difference Summaries and Checklists for 49 states, and Puerto Rico. California is available separately.
These guides are indispensable resources for environmental and occupational health and safety professionals, attorneys, and corporate counsel.
- Easy to use and field-tested by recognized experts in environmental auditing
- Assists facilities in the demonstration of due diligence and risk mitigation
- Enables organizations to add company and site-specific requirements
- Includes procedural environmental audit checklists that support good management practices
- Allows experienced auditors to expedite an inquiry, and less-experienced auditors to review the detailed guide notes as required
Environmental Auditing: Federal Air Quality MACT for Upstream Oil and Natural Gas Processing covers:
- New Source Performance Standards (NSPS)
- 40 CFR 63 Subpart HH – MACT Standards for Oil and Natural Gas Production Facilities
- 40 CFR 60 Subpart LLL – SO2 Emissions from Onshore Natural Gas Processing
- 40 CFR 60 Subpart OOOO – Standards of Performance for Crude Oil and Natural Gas Production, Transmission and Distribution
Environmental Auditing: Federal Compliance Guide covers Federal Air Quality requirements and other topics.
Applicability Tables facilitate quick and easy determination of which regulations and sections of the environmental audit checklists apply to specific facility operations
Lists materials to be reviewed before conducting an audit
Provides comprehensive, detailed requirement statements, with guidance on compliance issues and inspection procedures and practices
Enables quick recording of a facility’s compliance status for each requirement. Additional features include customizable scoresheets in Microsoft Word® and Excel.
Part A: 40 CFR 63 Subpart JJJJ — MACT Standards for Paper and Other Web Coating Operations
Part B: 40 CFR 63 Subpart HHHHH — MACT Standards for Miscellaneous Coating Manufacturing Operations
Part C: 40 CFR 63 Subpart CCCCCCC — Area Source Standards for Paints and Allied Products Manufacturing