The energy management market in Asia-Pacific is on a growth trajectory and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 24.2% between 2017 and 2021 to reach a revenue of $6.5 billion. Energy efficiency, which can be defined as using less energy for the same or increased output, is increasingly being recognized as one of the most important and cost-effective solutions to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. There is an increased focus on energy efficiency in the buildings sector, as buildings account for more than 40% of primary energy consumption. Energy consumption in buildings will continue to grow rapidly as a result of new construction spurred by high economic growth and the increasing demand for cooling in Asia-Pacific. As a result, energy management is growing rapidly and innovation is on full swing.
This study covers some of the emerging and exciting companies in energy management in the Asia-Pacific region. These companies provide one or more of the following services: cloud services, Building Automation (BAS), Facilities Management (FM) or performance contracting, data analytics, and Building Energy Management (BEMS), Home Energy Management (HEMS), or Factory Energy Management (FEMS).
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the size of the energy management market?
- Which are the emerging companies?
- Which innovative space in energy management do these emerging companies fall under?
- Which direction is the industry progressing in?
- What are the growth opportunities in this market?
- How can growth opportunities be capitalized on?
- Key Findings
- Market Definition
- Key Findings
- Key Market Trends
- Emerging Companies in Energy Management
- Analysis by GIL Radar Matrix Scoring Criterion
- GIL Radar Matrix
- Growth Opportunity 1-Data Analytics and Cloud Services
- Growth Opportunity 2-Secured Open Source Platform
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
- Barghest Building Performance
- Green Koncepts
- Tanand Technology
- Anacle Systems
- Analyst Opinion
- Legal Disclaimer
- GIL Radar Index Definitions