The series includes medical studies of parasites of major influence, such as Plasmodium falciparum and trypanosomes. The series also contains reviews of more traditional areas, such as zoology, taxonomy, and life history, which help to shape current thinking and applications.
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field of parasitology- Includes medical studies of parasites of major influence, such as Plasmodium falciparum and trypanosomes<- Contains contributions from leading authorities and industry experts- Features reviews of more traditional areas, such as zoology, taxonomy, and life history, which help to shape current thinking and applications
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Measuring the Effect of Soil-Transmitted Helminth Infections on Cognitive Function in Children: Systematic Review and Critical Appraisal of Evidence
Kei Owada, Mark Nielsen, Colleen L. Lau, Archie C.A. Clements, Laith Yakob and Ricardo J. Soares Magalhãe
- Hook, Line and Infection: A Guide to Culturing Parasites, Establishing Infections and Assessing Immune Responses in the Three-Spined Stickleback
Alexander Stewart, Joseph Jackson, Iain Barber, Christophe Eizaguirre, Rachel Paterson, Pieter van West, Chris Williams and Joanne Cable
- Advances in Spermatological Characters in the Digenea: Review and Proposal of Spermatozoa Models and Their Phylogenetic Importance
Abdoulaye J.S. Bakhoum, Jordi Miquel, Papa I. Ndiaye, Jean-Lou Justine, Alessandra Falchi, Cheikh T. Bâ, Bernard Marchand and Yann Quilichini
- Life History, Systematics and Evolution of the Diplostomoidea Poirier, 1886: Progress, Promises and Challenges Emerging From Molecular Studies
Isabel Blasco-Costa and Sean A. Locke
- The Battle Against Flystrike -- Past Research and New Prospects Through Genomics
Clare A. Anstead, Trent Perry, Stephen Richards, Pasi K. Korhonen, Neil D. Young, Vernon M. Bowles, Philip Batterham and Robin B. Gasser
- Trypanosoma congolense: Molecular Toolkit and Resources for Studying a Major Livestock Pathogen and Model Trypanosome
Wendy Gibson, Christopher Kay and Lori Peacock