MiRNAs in Aging and Cancer, Volume 334, the latest in the International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology series, reviews and details current advances in cell and molecular biology. This new release includes chapters on a variety of timely topics, including the Regulation of autophagy by miRNAs, the Impact of miRNAs in cellular senescence, miRNAs in hematopoiesis, stem cell biology and hematological disorders, the Impact of miRNAs on longevity, miRNA deregulation in cardiovascular aging and associated disorders, miRNA deregulation in aging-associated pathologies of the skeletal muscle, and miRNAs and neurodegeneration.
The IRCMB series has a worldwide readership, maintaining a high standard by publishing invited articles on important and timely topics that are authored by prominent cell and molecular biologists. The articles published in IRCMB have a high impact and an average cited half-life of 9 years. This great resource ranks high amongst scientific journals dealing with cell biology.
- Publishes only invited review articles on selected topics
- Authored by established and active cell and molecular biologists
- Offers a wide range of perspectives on specific subjects
2. Impact of miRNAs in cellular senescence
Frederick Antoine Mallette
3. miRNAs in hematopoiesis, stem cell biology and hematological disorders
4. Impact of miRNAs on longevity
5. miRNA deregulation in cardiovascular aging and associated disorders
6. miRNA deregulation in aging-associated pathologies of the skeletal muscle
7. miRNAs and neurodegeneration