Peptidomics of Cancer-Derived Enzyme Products, Volume 42, the latest in The Enzymes series, is ideal for researchers in biochemistry, molecular and cell biology, pharmacology, and cancer, with this volume featuring high-caliber, thematic articles on the topic of peptidomics of cancer-derived enzyme products. Specific chapters cover Circulating peptidome and tumor-resident proteolysis, Colon tumor secretopeptidome, Chemoenzymatic method for glycomics, Human plasma peptidome for pancreatic cancer, Lipoproteomics and quantitative proteomics, Salivaomics: Protein markers/extracellular RNA/DNA in saliva, and Enzyme-responsive vectors for cancer therapy.
- Presents some of the most recent advances in the identification and function of enzymes changes in cancer
- Features authoritative expertise from recognized contributors to the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Circulating peptidome and tumor-resident proteolysis
3. Colon tumor secretopeptidome
4. Chemoenzymatic method for glycomics
5. Human plasma peptidome for pancreatic cancer
6. Lipoproteomics and quantitative proteomics
7. Salivaomics: Protein markers/extracellular RNA/DNA in saliva
8. Enzyme-responsive vectors for cancer therapy