Spatially Resolved Operando Measurements in Heterogeneous Catalytic Reactors, Volume 50, presents the latest on these essential components in the continuing search for better utilization of raw materials and energy that reduces impact on the environment. This latest release includes valuable chapters that present tactics on Understanding the performance of automotive catalysts via spatial resolution of reactions inside honeycomb monoliths, Operando spectroscopy in catalytic reactors, Spatio-temporal phenomena in monolithic reactors measured by combined spatially-resolved mass spectrometry and optical frequency domain reflectrometry, and In-situ spatially resolved techniques for the investigation of packed bed catalytic reactors: Current status and future outlook.
This series presents the latest reviews of the state-of-the-art of in heterogeneous catalytic reactors and processes.
- Contains reviews by leading authorities in their respective areas
- Presents up-to-date reviews of the latest techniques in the modeling of catalytic processes
- Includes a broad mix of US and European authors, as well as academic, industrial and research institute perspectives
- Provides discussions on the connections between computation and experimental methods
William P. Partridge and Jae-Soon Choi
- Spatio-Temporal Phenomena in Monolithic Reactors Measured by Combined Spatially-Resolved Mass Spectrometry and Optical Frequency Domain Reflectometry
Po-Yu Peng, Hoang Nguyen, Michael P. Harold and Dan Luss
- In Situ Spatially Resolved Techniques for the Investigation of Packed Bed Catalytic Reactors: Current Status and Future Outlook of Spaci-FB
Alexandre Goguet, Caomhán Stewart, Jamal Touitou and Kevin Morgan
- Analysis of the Impact of Gas-Phase Chemistry in Adiabatic CPO Reactors by Axially Resolved Measurements
Alessandra Beretta, Gianpiero Groppi, Andrea Carrera and Alessandro Donazzi
- Imaging Gas Flow in Gas-Solid Catalytic Systems by Near-Infrared Tomography