Fungal Phylogenetics and Phylogenomics, Volume 100, the latest release in the Advances in Genetics series, presents users with new chapters that delve into such topics as the Advances of fungal phylogenomics and the impact on fungal systematics, Data crunching for fungal phylogenomics: insights into data collection and phylogenetic inference based on genome data for fungi, Genomic and epigenomic traits of emerging fungal pathogens, Advances in fungal gene cluster diversity and evolution, Phylogenomics of Fusarium oxysporum species complex, Phylogenomic analyses of pathogenic yeasts, and the Phylogenetics and phylogenomics of rust fungi.
The series continually publishes important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines, critically analyzing future directions.
- Critically analyzes future directions for the study of clinical genetics
- Written and edited by recognized leaders in the field
- Presents new medical breakthroughs that are occurring as a result of advances in our knowledge of genetics
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Alex Dornburg, Jeffrey P. Townsend and Zheng Wang
- Fungal Phylogeny in the Age of Genomics: Insights Into Phylogenetic Inference From Genome-Scale Datasets
László G. Nagy and Gergely Szöllosi
- Describing Genomic and Epigenomic Traits Underpinning Emerging Fungal Pathogens
Rhys A. Farrer and Matthew C. Fisher
- Fungal Gene Cluster Diversity and Evolution
Jason C. Slot
- Deciphering Pathogenicity of Fusarium oxysporum from a Phylogenomics Perspective
Yong Zhang and Li-Jun Ma
- Multiple Approaches to Phylogenomic Reconstruction of the Fungal Kingdom
Charley G.P. McCarthy and David A. Fitzpatrick
- Phylogenetics and Phylogenomics of Rust Fungi
M. Catherine Aime, Alistair R. McTaggart, Stephen J. Mondo and Sébastien Duplessis
- Advances in Fungal Phylogenomics and its Impact on Fungal Systematics
Ning Zhang, Jing Luo and Debashish Bhattacharya