- Contains contributions from leading authorities- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field- Includes discussions on protozoan grazing of freshwater biofilms, metals in yeast fermentation processes, the interpretation of host-pathogen dialogue through microarrays, and more
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Min Suk Rhee
2. Towards stably encoded production pathways for fine chemicals
3. Microbial Transformation of Iodine: From Radioisotopes to Iodine Deficiency
Chris M. Yeager
4. Uranium Bioreduction and Biomineralization
5. Contribution of bacteriophages to the virulence of Clostridium