Handbook of Magnetic Materials, Volume 26, covers the expansion of magnetism over the last few decades and its applications in research, notably the magnetism of several classes of novel materials that share the presence of magnetic moments with truly ferromagnetic materials. The book is an ideal reference for scientists active in magnetism research, providing readers with novel trends and achievements in magnetism. Each article contains an extensive description given in graphical, as well as, tabular form, with much emphasis placed on the discussion of the experimental material within the framework of physics, chemistry and material science.
- Comprises topical review articles written by leading authorities
- Includes a variety of self-contained introductions to a given area in the field of magnetism without requiring recourse to the published literature
- Introduces given topics in the field of magnetism
- Describes novel trends and achievements in magnetism
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Elena Bartolomé, Ana Arauzo, Javier Luzón, Juan Bartolomé and Fernando Bartolomé
2. Laser-Induced Ultrafast Magnetic Phenomena
Karel Carva, Pavel Baláz and Ilie Radu