This second volume of a series dedicated to the reliability of high-power mechatronic systems focuses specifically on issues, testing and analysis in automotive and aerospace applications. In the search to improve industrial competitiveness, the development of methods and tools for the design of products is especially pertinent in the context of cost reduction. This book proposes new methods that simultaneously allow for a quicker design of future mechatronic devices in the automotive and aerospace industries while guaranteeing their increased reliability. The reliability of these critical elements is further validated digitally through new multi-physical and probabilistic models that could ultimately lead to new design standards and reliable forecasting.
- Presents a methodological guide that demonstrates the reliability of fractured mechatronic components and devices
- Includes numerical and statistical models to optimize the reliability of the product architecture
- Develops a methodology to characterize critical elements at the earliest stage in their development
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Accelerated Life Testing, Laurent Denis, Henri Grzeskowiak, Daniel Trias and David Delaux.
- Highly Accelerated Testing, Henri Grzeskowiak, Tony Lhommeau and David Delaux.
- Reliability Study for Cuboid Aluminum Capacitors with Liquid Electrolyte, Chadia Lachkar, Moncef Kadi, Jean-Paterne Kouadio, Jean-François Goupy, Philippe Eudeline, Sébastien Boileau and Tarik Ait-Younes.
- The Reliability of Components: A New Generation of Film Capacitors, Henri Grzeskowiak, Daniel Trias and David Delaux.
- Reliability and Qualification Tests for High-Power MOSFET Transistors, Niemat Moultif, Mohamed Masmoudi, Eric Joubert and Olivier Latry.
- Fault Diagnosis in a DC/DC Converter for Electric Vehicles, Houcine Chafouk and Rihab El Houda Thabet.
- Methodology and Physicochemical Characterization Techniques Used for Failure Analysis in Laboratories, Morgane Presle, Daniel Trias and Sébastien Boileau.
- Reliability Study of High-Power Mechatronic Components by Spectral Photoemission Microscopy, Niemat Moultif, Alexis Divay, Eric Joubert and Olivier Latry.
Abdelkhalak El Hami is Full Professor at Normandy University - Institut National des Sciences Appliquées (INSA-Rouen Normandie). He is also is in charge of the Normandy Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers (CNAM). He is an expert in fluid-structure interaction studies and reliability.
David Delaux is Reliability Director at Valeo and Reliability Senior Expert. Professor at Rouen University and ENSMA, he is also a national auditor/assessor at COFRAC (ISO 17025). He is the President of the European Reliability Environmental Confederation (CEEES).
Henri Grzeskowiak is a Technical Expert at Matra BAe Dynamics (missile) and MBDA (missile). He is also Auditor COFRAC, Head of Dept Environmental Engineering (Matra & MBDA) as well as former President of the Standardization Committee for Mechanical & Climatic Environment (DGA) and of the association ASTE (France) and CEEES (Europe).