The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Virus Removal Filter Exhibits Enhanced Pathogen Safety
- Highly Adsorbent Materials for Making Water Safe
- Smart Packaging for Naturally Functional Beverages
- Organic Protein Decreases Domestic Animal Mortality Rate
- Eco-friendly Cement Illuminates Highways
- Industry Contacts