Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
The Health and wellness cluster covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies and imaging technologies and platforms.
- Use of Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Targeted Drug Delivery
- Computerized Blood Flow Simulation with MRI Scans to Plan Surgeries
- Next-Generation Contrast Agents for Use with Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Novel Upper Extremity MRI Imaging Modality
- Novel Tablet-Controlled Computed Tomography Scanners
- Mobile Application-based Ultrasound for Cardiovascular Applications
- Transoral Robotic-assisted High-resolution Microendoscopic Imaging
- Use of Raman Spectroscopy in Analyzing Cellular Characteristics
- Industry Contacts