The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Technology for Developing Highly Conductive Semiconductor Fiber
- Thermoplastic Composite Material with Exceptional Specific Modulus
- Thermoplastic Elastomer with Exceptional Mechanical Strength and Rubber-like Distinguishing Features
- Fast Curing, Easily Usable, One Component Adhesive for the Construction Industry
- Material with Exceptional Fracture Energy and Hardness for Flexible Devices
- Key Contacts