The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Floated Borosilicate Glass with Excellent Flatness for Use in the Construction and Research Applications
- Borosilicate Glass Wafers for Anodic Bonding Applications
- Low Density Additives Made from Chemically Stable Soda-lime Borosilicate Glass
- Highly Durable Clear Borosilicate Glass Tubing as Pharmaceutical Containers
- United States and Japan Showcase Highest Activity for Patents
- Lighting Industry Will be a Key Application Area in the Near Future
- Key Patents on Manufacturing Borosilicate Glass and associated products