This publication enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for power driven hand tools. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The market data covers the years 2010-2021.
The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for power driven hand tools?
- What is the power driven hand tool market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
The market information includes the total market size for power driven hand tools as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Electric drills
- Electric saws
- Chain saws
- Pneumatic hand tools (rotary type)
- Other pneumatic hand tools
- Other power driven hand tools
- Parts of power driven hand tools
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global power driven hand tool market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
9. Bosnia Herzegovina
15. Czech Republic
62. South Africa
63. South Korea
65. Sri Lanka
73. United Kingdom
74. United States
76. The World