This publication enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for electric generating sets. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Yemen
The market data covers the years 2010-2021.
The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for electric generating sets?
- What is the electric generating set market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
The market information includes the total market size for electric generating sets as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Diesel generating sets (output < 75 kVA)
- Diesel generating sets (output 75-375 kVA)
- Diesel generating sets (output > 375 kVA)
- Spark ignition engine generating sets
- Wind powered generating sets
- Other electric generating sets
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global electric generating set market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
20. Czech Republic
70. Saudi Arabia
75. South Africa
76. South Korea
78. Sri Lanka
87. United Kingdom
88. United States
92. The World